Contact us for your free, no obligation, site survey
Here at Sound4Churches we aim to give an excellent service, based upon a local presence and a friendly, understanding approach, being mindful of the preservation of the fabric of the building.
Sound4Churches can install sound reinforcement systems and hearing loop systems for churches, halls and other places where people congregate.
We provide amplification, wireless and wired microphone systems, efficient speaker systems for permanent installations. We can also supply temporary sound and loop systems for places where
occasional use is required.
Using only high quality equipment and providing unrivaled support we offer a high level of service at reasonable cost. We aim to provide sound systems of a very high standard at low cost, and to carry out the work efficiently, with the minimum amount of interference and we clean up when we are finished.
- 1. Advise on a system suitable for your church and needs
- 2. Supply and fit sound systems and induction loops
- 3. Avoid the need for a Faculty
- 4. Give on site training to those who will use the system
- 5. Provide user manuals for the equipment
- 6. Provide a user guide giving system overview
- 7. Give a personal and professional service
- 8. Provide after installation back up and support
- 9. Attend a service to provide support for first use
- 10. Provide replacements in the unlikely event of a failure*
- 11. Provide systems for special occasions or outdoor use
We can do all this whilst keeping costs to a minimum by an innovative approach, passing any equipment discounts on to you as price reductions. We use only high quality equipment sourced especially for the application.
We are happy to carry out a site survey and provide a quotation with no commitment upon you. The system will be tailored to your requirements and will be put together in such a way that it can be modified, or extended, at a later date.
If cost has deterred you in the past then please call us to discuss your situation and we will provide something which fits your requirement and budget.
Click here for answers to some frequently asked questions.
* It is unlikely that the components of the system will fault but should that happen, temporary replacements will be made from our stock to ensure your system can still be used whilst any necessary warranty matters are dealt with.
- St David’s Church, Llanddewi Aberarth – new sound and loop system
- St James the Great Church, Hanney – Upgrade system and new microphones
- St Mary’s Church, Atherstone – upgrade system, move mixer to rear, HK Elements System used
- St Mary’s Church, Walsgrave – Upgrade Loop and Sound System
- The Folk Hall, Portishead – Replace Loop and Sound System; Supply Conference system
- St Michael at Bowes Church – Upgrade Loop and Sound System
- Cherington Village Hall – New Loop System
- St Rumbold’s Church – Free Standing Sound System
- St Peter and St Paul, Gravesend, Kent – Upgrade Loop and Sound Systems
- Wigmore Free Church, Kent – Upgrade Loop and Sound System
- St Bartholomew’s Church, Streatham – Upgrade Sound and Loop system
- Stinchcombe Village Hall – New Sound and Loop system
- St Leonard’s Church, Yarpole – Sound system and repair loop
- St Thomas Church, Hockley Heath – Sound and loop system
- St John the Baptist Church, Netherfield – System upgrade and repairs
- Madeley Baptist Church – Upgrade sound system
- Our Lady and All Angels, Nuneaton – Upgrade and repair existing Sound and Loop System
- St. Michael and All Angels, Wallington – Modernise sound and loop system
- Belmont Abbey, Hereford – Sound System and Loop Extension
- Radford Semele Baptist Church – Induction Loop System
- St Leonard’s Mayfield School – Sound System
“The installation of a new PA system in St James the Great, Hanney
The PCC decided to replace our aged PA system. We approached a number of companies and Sound4Churches was the only one to visit. We found them very responsive to our needs, willing to listen to our ideas and re-use equipment where possible. Their advice was most professional. Of the three quotes received, theirs was the most competitive. The installation went smoothly and even at this late stage they were happy to modify the system in the light of local conditions and other suggestions. We are very happy with the system and the service we received.
Chris Reason, Churchwarden.”
“Pleased to say that our hearing loop worked fine during today’s service! The gentleman who agreed to pay for it for us was particularly delighted that he could hear every word of the sermon.”
Radford Semele Baptist Church
“Our sincere thanks for all the time you took this morning in fine tuning our equipment. I know now that we can look forward to many years of excellent sound reinforcement that will benefit the whole congregation and it’s reassuring to know that you are available for any little problems we may encounter.”
“The hearing loop installed by yourselves has improved enjoyment for many of our members. The installation was carried out in a day and included wall mounted microphones and a light which shows when the system is in operation. Fantastic job at a wonderful price. Highly recommended.”
K Hinton, Chairman, Victoria House, Leamington Spa
“Thanks for the wonderful job you have done.”
Fr. Simon, Nuneaton
“Sound4churches has just installed a public address system and hearing aid induction loop into St Laurence’s Church, Lighthorne, Warwickshire. The installation is virtually invisible and the quality of sound is excellent. Our precise requirements were met, equipment was sourced at a very reasonable price and the installation was completed efficiently. Furthermore, they returned to operate it for our first service! I thoroughly recommend Sound4churches.”
The Revd John Burrell, Rural Dean of Fosse Deanery, Coventry Diocese.
“We used the sound system yesterday and it worked extremely well. Thank You.”
RG, Isle of Wight